Inserts a table at the current position of the view cursor.
rlo_table(x, captiontext, header = "colnames", group_header = NULL,
common_header = NULL, group_sizes = NULL, footer = NULL,
factors = NULL, merge_index = NULL, numbered = TRUE, NA_string = "",
break_before_caption = FALSE, split = FALSE, repeat_headlines = TRUE,
charheight = NULL, widths = NULL, warn = FALSE)
- A matrix of character vectors to be inserted as a table. If not a matrix,
an attempt is made to turn it into a matrix by
- The text of the caption
- The names to be used for the columns of the matrix
- If not NULL, the names of column groups
- If not NULL, the common header of all matrix columns
- If group_header is not NULL, a vector holding the sizes of
- An optional text to be included as a table footer
- An optional named list of character vectors that must describe the
rows of the matrix object
- An optional character vector with the names of the factors for
which adjacent cells with identical values should be merged
- Should the caption of the table be numbered?
- The string used for NA values
- Should a page break be insersted before the caption
- Should it be allowed to split the table across pages
- Should the headline(s) be repeated?
- An optional way to specify the character height in table cells
- An optional way to specify relative columns widths
- Should missing paragraph styles give a warning?